• We do all of our breading by hand. If you ordered fried food, it was breaded in our kitchen.
• All of our salad dressings, soups & sauces are made fresh in house. By popular demand, we have made them available for you to enjoy at home. We have also included our World Famous Crab Cakes & fresh coleslaw.
• Who would ever hand-cut & bread their own mozzarella sticks? We do! They’re the best.
• Our Portuguese dinner bread comes all the way from Newark, NJ. We also use it to make our croutons, garlic bread, toasties & bread pudding.
• We handcraft our 100% angus burgers fresh every day.
• Our roasted chicken dinner comes from FreeBird in the Amish country of Pennsylvania. It is all natural, organic, antibiotic-free & free to roam. They also eat a natural vegetarian diet. Our breast of chicken entrees are from Mount Aire in Delaware and are all natural and hormone-free.
• We use many family recipes like Mimi’s coleslaw, Grammy’s Steel City Chili & more.
• In the summer, the sweet white corn-on-the-cob you have with your dinner, the savory bright red tomato on your turkey club or BLT, the eggplant in your Eggplant Pomodoro…all are Jersey Fresh, grown right here in New Jersey. Some are even grown in the gardens of our employees.
• Our filets, burgers & flat iron steaks come from Creekstone Farms & are all organic and vegetarian fed with no hormones or antibiotics added.
We love to eat and eat well; so we try to serve you the food we love to eat.
Freshly prepared food takes a little longer but it’s worth it. We hope you enjoy it, too.